As part of Noblesville Main Street’s Nov. 4 first-Friday event, downtown merchants will be kicking off the holiday season by feature live mannequins in their store windows to help promote holiday shopping open houses.
Downtown retailers, restaurants and businesses are being encouraged to stay open late and create a fun holiday feel with dinner specials and holiday shopping enticements in this community holiday open house. This special evening is created to remind our community to “shop local” for their holiday gifts this season.
Live mannequins will be on display from 5 to 8 p.m. at the following locations: Linden Tree, Old Picket Fence, Whimzy, Lil Bloomers, Smith’s Jewelers and Logan Village Mall. Depicted scenes will be familiar memories from several classic holiday movies.
The following stores will host holiday open houses the same evening:
- Kiln Creations, 5 to 9 p.m., 60 N. Ninth St.
- Whimzy, 5 to 9 p.m., 940 Logan St.
- Lil Bloomers, 5 to 9 p.m., 982 Logan St.
- Nickel Plate Arts, 6 to 9 p.m., 107 S. Eighth St.
- Little Gypsy Boutique, 5 to 9 p.m., 914 Maple Ave.
- Linden Tree, 5 to 9 p.m., 856 Logan St.
- Old Picket Fence, 5 to 8 p.m., 894 Logan St.
- The Wild, 5 to 9 p.m., 884 Logan St.
- Logan Village Mall, 5 to 8 p.m., 977 Logan St.
- Shine Yoga, 5 to 8 p.m., 833 Conner St.
For more, visit noblesvillemainstreet.org.